Created in 1968 by Carlo Giannini, this beautiful, all stainless steel espresso maker is still one of the most charming "Grand Ladies" of stovetop espresso makers.
Giannina is equipped with a patented simple handle rotation system that makes the otherwise common tank screw system completely unnecessary and always ensures the perfect fit of the top part and the boiler.
Thanks to an intelligent coffee basket system inside the maker, Giannina can even be used for the preparation of either 1 or 3-cups (for the 3-cup version) and 3 or 6-cups (for the 6-cup version) of delicious espresso without compromising taste or flavor.
To emphasize the highest quality of this espresso maker, Giannina features a, for stovetop makers, unusual 10-year guarantee. This beautiful espresso maker is entirely made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel.
The 3-cup model is suitable for use on gas, electric and ceramic stoves while the 6-cup model is suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and induction stoves.
Made in Italy
- high quality 18/10 stainless steel
- patented handle rotation fastening system
- available as 3-cup and 6-cup model
- 3-cup model suitable for use on gas, electric and ceramic stoves
- 6-cup model suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic and induction stoves